Dana White’s Contender Series 39 weigh-in results: Six-fight lineup set
LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie was on the scene and reported live from Dana White’s Contender Series 39 fighters’ official weigh-in on Monday, where all 12 fighters gained weight without a hitch.
Dana White’s Contender Series cards see prospects scrambling for the opportunity to sign a deal with the UFC, with UFC President Dana White available to make the decisions. While there are typically five bouts each week, Dana White’s Contender Series 39 is currently scheduled to have six contests.
In the featured fight, Brazilian light heavyweight Jailton Almeida (13-2) brings a seven-fight winning streak to a showdown with undefeated Russian prospect Nasrudin Nasrudinov (9-0).
The first weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in Las Vegas. The UFC Apex hosts Tuesday’s undercard, which airs on ESPN +.
Dana White’s complete Contender Series 39 weigh-in results include:
- Jailton Almeida (203) vs. Nasrudin Nasrudinov (206)
- Brandon Lewis (135.5) vs. Mo Miller (135.5)
- Caio Bittencourt (186) vs. Albert Duraev (184.5)
- Lukasz Brzeski (234.5) vs. Dylan Potter (232.5)
- Ange Loosa (170) vs. Jack Della Maddalena (170.5)
- Jasmine Jasudavicius (125) vs. Julia Polastri (125)