UFC Fight Night: Anthony Smith vs Ryan Spann | Time, live stream, fight card, how to watch UFC on ESPN+
It’s Anthony Smith versus Ryan Spann in a main light heavyweight fight at UFC Fight Night 192, also known as UFC on ESPN + 50, at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, September 18 (9/18/2021).
UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Spann will air exclusively on ESPN +. The main card begins at 7:00 p.m. ET with preliminary bouts at 4:00 p.m. ET.
In the main event, Anthony Smith (35-16-0) collides with Ryan Spann (19-6-0), and for “Superman” Spann, it is the biggest fight of his career to date. But for Smith, the 52-fight veteran, things are still business as usual.
“He’s not going to show me anything that I haven’t seen before, there’s nothing new or flashy, or fancy or special about another Ryan Spann,” Smith told Low Kick MMA. “That does not mean that it is not hard. That does not mean that he is not skilled or that he cannot beat me. There’s just nothing special about him. ”
In the co-main event, Ion Cuțelaba (15-6-1) meets Devin Clark (12-5-0) in a second light heavyweight fight. Clark is coming off a loss to headliner Smith, while Cutelaba is coming off a draw with Dustin Jacoby.
Fight fans won’t want to miss this week’s packed preliminaries either, with a total of nine fights on the schedule.
Here’s a look at Saturday’s main card, which will air on ESPN Plus:
- Light Heavyweight: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann
- Light Heavyweight: Ion Cuțelaba vs. Devin Clark
- Women’s Flyweight: Ariane Lipski vs. Mandy Böhm
- Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan vs. Christos Giagos
- Middleweight: Joaquin Buckley vs. Antônio Arroyo
- Bantamweight: Nate Maness vs. Tony Gravely
And this is the full lineup for the packed prelims:
- Lightweight: Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp
- Light Heavyweight: Mike Rodríguez vs. Tafon Nchukwi
- Women’s Bantamweight: Pannie Kianzadvs. Raquel Pennington
- Lightweight: Dakota Bush vs. Zhu Rong
- Bantamweight: Montel Jackson vs. JP Buys
- Women’s Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield vs. Sarah Alpar
- Welterweight: Impa Kasanganay vs. Carlston Harris
- Bantamweight: Gustavo Lopez vs. Heili Alateng
- Women’s Flyweight: Emily Whitmire vs. Hannah Goldy